Currently acceptable events are as follows:
* Probe - probe is in the scene.
* NoProbe - no probe is in the scene.
* ProbeClose - probe is within the close tolerance to the current
feature specified by the VTV.
* ProbeFar - probe is farther from the current feature than the close
tolerance specified by the VTV.
* ProbeOnFeature - probe is on the feature (according to vision.)
* ProbeNotOnFeature - probe is close, but not on the feature (according
* VisionProblem - part string has changed, signifying that a feature
is occluded (need to move the camera.)
* ProblemSolved - moving the camera has corrected the occlusion problem.
* TouchedFeature - probe has touched the feature (according to touch
sensor,) feature is explored quantitatively and exact feature measurements
are taken in this state.
* NoTouch - probe has not touched the feature (according to touch
* ClosedRegion - current feature contains closed region(s) to be inspected
* OpenRegion - current feature contains open region(s) to be inspected
* TimeOut - machine has not changed state within a period of time
specified by the VTV.
* Done - inspection of the current feature and its children is complete,
return to previous level.
Copyright © 1998 Poem by Nari. All rights
W I N D O W S